Cookies are small text files created by the Web Site you visit storing information on the user’s computer to provide access to various functions.
Our cookies provide us with the following information:
- The domain name of the provider that gives you access to the network. For example, if your provider is XXX we will only identify you with the domain name xxx.es. This allows us to compile statistics about the countries and servers that most frequently visit our Web Site.
- The date and time you access our Web Site and the time each user spends on it. This allows us to find out the times when there is most traffic and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid congestion issues.
- The Internet address from which the link came which directed to our Web Site. With this data, we can know the effectiveness of different banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer the best results, in order to meet the information needs of our users.
- The number of daily visitors to each content. This allows us to identify the most successful areas and expand and improve their content, so that users get more satisfactory information. The information collected is completely anonymous, which means it cannot be associated to a specific user.
- The language chosen by each user on their first visit to the Web Site and the restricted area.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- The user’s activity within the Web Site: links and places where you click, pages visited, searches, etc. This allows us to improve the functionality of the Web Site and make it more attractive and useful to each user.
The information to which we have access through cookies allows us to customize the content based on user interests, but under no circumstances do our cookies allow us to obtain personal data, nor can they read data or other cookies on the user’s computer.